Friday, November 10, 2006

WHERE AM I?



As expected the Jetlag has kicked in.
I was caught by Dominic clapping and cheering as the band came on for an encore in Nagoya,with my eyes closed in another world.....Oh dear.

I've been on 2 bullet trains since I last posted.....
Osaka to Nagoya
Nagoya to Tokyo






the weather has been great so far, so we got a great view of Mt, Fuji yesterday as we drove past at 180 m.p.h
I just love the bullet train .......o.k?


the gig itself was great in Nagoya
we played at diamond Hall, which unusually for Japanese venues looked like an eastern European council flat.........Backstage anyway

RATATAT were great again. Mike surprised everybody by getting through the gig, even though he must have had the mother of all hangovers........That dude likes a drink!

no sketches with the mogwai show at all in Nagoya.......And a larger crowd than was expected saw a rockin show.

we had a day off yesterday, which was a bit weird.
some of us went to a curry spot we know and love and have a massive lunch..........Just what the doctor ordered.
then I did some shopping.Tokyu Hands was a big disappointment this time.

to accommodate all the Christmas decorations, they have moved and got rid of all the stuff I would have liked to see!
quite confusing....
I managed to get Lily a cool watch (well i think it's cool.......)
and saw a few I liked myself.........
the highlight of my afternoon was, however, the crazy photo machines........






I was out with Pete, and we dipped our feet in this crazy world......But we'll be back before the end of the trip, spending upwards of $100 each on the stuff......

more laters......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home