Monday, December 11, 2006

it's christmas time and i'm gonna kill your momma

so a wise man once said.
i just shipped my package back to scotland with my christmas presents for my family and friends at home.
it cost me $225.00 for the christmas post......
wow!
anyways, i saw my good friends Alex Grant, Chris Conner and SUPER Dave Waldock last night at spaceland.
they are all on tour with the band JET.
it was great seeing the guys, and was unfortunate they were busy working and had to split straight after the show.
it was some radio show.....
i lasted about 2 songs before heading outside with Alex
Jet is not my cup of tea.....to say the least.
even when they have guests like Slash and Steve Jones playing with them.....
like i said.... good to see the guys.....

now, 2 pictures i've been sent recently ....
enjoy.
life explained.........



Tony and Matt's version of the last supper...in New Orleans.....FEMA trailers and all



cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger ally Christie said...

wow thanks for your amazing offer .......i'll look into it straight away.$900 ...... having fun.....i hope you are not a prostitute or working on the lords day.......

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home