Sunday, December 03, 2006

WHAT?

i did something bad to my hip.
i went to football practice on friday night and while i was warming up, hit a divvit? in the grass while passing the ball.
it felt like my hip was dislocated.
i doubt it is, but it's 2 days later,and it's still giving me big problems.
when i took cy for a walk yesterday,i was barley able to make it round the whole lake.
i thought could be a groin strain, as i had a real bad one once before when i was still playing football seriously to a petty high level.
my groin, safe to say, is fine.
could it be my back or something?
i'm going to rest up till thursday and if it's still this bad, go get it looked at.
i'm sorry to todd at sea level for not making the party friday night.
i had a tear in my eye while getting up the steps to my house after training....i was not going to risk going back down.
sorry too to David, i missed the party in echo park saturday for the same reason....
i was hurting.
i'll let youse all know how it goes


p.s......my balls are fine thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home