Thursday, December 28, 2006

NOT MUCH HAPPENING......




Ah, nothing quite like a picture of the Christmas amp to make you begin the count down till Santa comes again............
Well, o.k not really.

I'm still in the post x-mas daze, a kind of limbo of sorts, before the new years eve fun begins again.

Like most people who work on tour, this is the time of year where you would love to confirm what is happening next year.....hello interpol.....
After thanksgiving, if your not still on the road, you're pretty much done till February.
Personally i'm loving my time off, but i'd like to know how long i'm budgeting for.
I don't need to tell you Christmas wipes out your bank account.
Even if you're having a "Small" Christmas this year...it all adds up!

I'm almost done with my top records/re-issues/dvd's of the year
feel free to send me yours and i'll add them here

You should all check out my friend Henrys website for a guide on how to do a REAL top 10

Until then, i'll leave you with a few more pics

Be safe on new years eve.....
Remember it's Amatuer night....
Ally





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home