Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'VE GOT AN EMPTY!

Lily is off to New Orleans for a week to sort out the work shes got going on, on her music street house.
I'm picking her ass up on Tuesday morning, and she's going straight from the airport to work.....I'm not saying anything.
Anyhoo, I've been doing a lot of bank and credit card related stuff since getting back from japan.
I got my Social Security No. right before i left, so I'm now trying to improve my credit.
Now i can also go sit my California driving test..........
I'm not too excited about that.

This is the first thing i did when i got back home on Monday morning......

There really is nothing like good Mexican food on a paper plate to sort you right out after tofu and rice for every meal in Japan

I went to a little joint down the street, and while i wouldn't say it was the best place in the world.....it sure did do a job with me.!

I met up with Senon and Beth Anne on Tuesday for lunch.
Beth Anne is sooo ready to drop her baby that we went to the valley for a special salad.
The legend goes that the salad makes you go into labor... blah blah blah
Lily took Stacey when she was due for her first child (IAN) and i'll be goddamned if 5 hours later, she goes into labor....
The place was pretty good and both me and Senon tried the salad......it was nice but a wee bit too busy for me.
I've not heard if the salad helped Beth Anne yet or not.....but I'm thinking i would have heard by now if it did.
I can confirm that the salad did give me Gas worse smelling than the Tokyo sewage system!


Today I'm waiting to get a package i missed yesterday from u.p.s( so a total waste of the day)
I've got to go into echo park appliances and replace our washer dryer which finally gave up on us over the last 2 weeks
I also owe Cy the dog a big arsed walk round the lake.

Tomorrow I've got football training, i can only guess as to how sore I'll be by Saturday morning.

Then I'm off for the weekend to see my cousin Davie, who moved to Carlsbad CA about 5 weeks ago.I'm looking forward to seeing him.

cheers for now

oh aye.
check out this.

http://www.garthmarenghi.com/

and these stupid photies




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home